Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The 4th of July

I went to the Helen Georgia with my cousin’s family so that we rode a tube on the stream. 4 moths ago, my cousin said that the Helen Georgia is a beautiful village look like German style and we could ride the tube. Then I decided to go together. When I got there, I saw German buildings and a lot of people. There were diversity people who were wearing a swimming suit near the shallow and shiny stream. I was impressed about everything. Then I took a bus with a rent tube in order to go the entrance; however, I had to take care of my two nephews. It was so hard for me to take care of them because they are too young to ride the tube. Because of them, I could enjoy tubing and got tired. If I go to the Helen Georgia again later, I will go there with my friends, who don’t need my assistance. After that, I hurried up coming home because I would like to look the fireworks. I was too late to look the fireworks. I arrived at the midtown at 9:20p.m, and I was disappointed about it because I really desired to look at the night scenes with the fireworks. Anyway, The 4th of July is a tiring day for me

No comments: