Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Scary Country

In my childhood, I was always playing with my credible friends in the nature while children of a busy and huge city were enjoying going a movie theater and going a concert. My father has worked for the army near the thirty-eight line for thirty years. That’s why I lived the country during my childhood. I, however, have never regretted my surrounding and envied other children since I was a child. There were a lot of wild animals such as cute rabbits, pure deer, birds, and crazy wild hogs in the mountain. When I went climbing the mountain with my friends to get nuts and delicious fruit, I saw them near a shallow stream. On the other hand, there was a severe problem, which was buried mines, near the thirty-eight line. Some mines had been remained under the ground since the tragedy Korea War. Some poor people were injured on their legs by stepping the mines. As a result, I think my country is blades of a sword. It is dangerous or beautiful.

No comments: