Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rolling stone gathers no moss


Topic : tell about something bad that actually turned out good in the end.

In 1995, my father who have been a soldier always gave me to work owned by my father’s farm. At that time, I was just 10years old. As well as work hard such as feeding 20 dogs, pulling up weeds, watering vegetable, and cleaning the cage, he always taught how to grow a lot of vegetable. As you know, a 10 years-old child couldn’t work very well. Most children would like to play with their friends. Someday, I forgot that my father gave me some work, and I went fishing with my friends to a stream. When I got home in the evening, I saw my father who looked angry in front of the porch. Then he blamed and began to hit me for 1 hour. I cried and apologized about my fault. He said “Don’t forget that. If you have what you have to do, do it at that time. Then enjoy another.” Because of my father’s strictness, I always have tried not to be lazy in my life. In addition, I love my father even if he hit me.

No comments: