Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Surprise!

Topic : something about the U.S./Atlanta that surprised you

Before I came here in Atlanta, I had thought that is too busy for people to live in the Unite States. There are people who want to do anything quickly in Korea, but an American prefers to do that slowly. For example, when people drove on the road in Korea, they usually don’t want to yield other drivers on their lane. When I drive the car in downtown, Atlanta, I can go on the outside for their kindness. I think American has a generous mind to others. On the other hand, I feel an American society is going too slowly. When I ordered food at the restaurant in Atlanta, I felt it is taken for a long time. As well as a food, I feel an American society is too slow. Because I had lived in Korea for 22 years, I feel American's behavor looks like slowly. That’s why I surprised about the U.S.

No comments: